The NHA Rosary Convocation’s Intentions for May
The following intentions, based on the teachings of Nazareth House Apostolate’s “Thousand Day Nazareth”, are suggested, one for each day of the month of May.
The NHA "mays" of May
- May I be obedient, doing exactly what God says,
immediately, with the right heart attitude. Acts 5:29;
Rom. 1:5; Heb. 5:9
- May I continue to grow through deepening The Pray-
er. Psalm 42:7; 64:6
- May I have stability of place and vocation. Ps.16:8; I
- May I relinquish doubt and embrace faith. Rom. 4:20-
- May I relinquish certitude and embrace paradox.
- May I relinquish apathy and embrace fidelity. Jms.
4:17; 2Cor. 5:15
- May I relinquish power and embrace vulnerability.
Lk 18:9; Prov. 3:5,6. Ps. 78:7
- May I relinquish prestige and embrace humility.
Prov.6:16, 17; Jms 4:6
- May I relinquish possessions and embrace poverty.
- May I relinquish the old self and embrace the new
self. Eph. 4:22-24; Col. 3:9-10.
- May I be salt in a savorless world. Mt.5:13
- May I be light in a darkened world. Mt. 5:14; Jn 1:5
- May I be leaven in a flattened world. Mt.13:33
- May I be branch in a barren world. Jn 15:5
- May I be pulled from my comfort zones to suffer the
world’s sufferings. Col. 1:24; 1Cor12:26; Heb 11:25; 13:3.
- May I walk the path I pray and pray the path I walk. Lk. 18:1; 1Tim2:8; Mt.4:19
- May I become a World Christian by ceasing to be a worldly one. Mk 16:15; Acts1:8; 1Jn 2:15
- May I bear my cross, realizing it is made up of all the crosses that are refused to be carried, mine and theirs. Mk 10:2
- May I come to realize and experience that God is hidden and revealed in each moment. Mt. 28:10b, 20b.
- May I be flung out to the furthest places by a centrifugal Love. Mk 16:15
- May I be pulled into the center by his centripetal Love. Lk 17:21; Acts 17:28; Mt. 11:28.
- May Jesus be revealed in and through my life. Mt.5:16.
- May I seek not so much to be stimulated as to trust the ordinariness of the present moment. Mt. 6:19-21; Phil. 3:8.
- May I trust my life, surrendered to Him, to be enough for God to do what He desires. 2Cor. 10:12,13.
- May I embrace that for which there is no substitute. Lk. 10:38-42; Acts 4:12; Ps. 84:3a
- May I find that being deprived of prayer is more painful than being deprived of the answer to prayer. Jer.33:3
- May I let go, let God and let be. Prov. 3:5,6.
- May I understand fully the question that makes Jesus the answer. Phil. 2:5
- May I be more for Jesus than I am against something. Mt. 6:33
- May He increase and I decrease. Jn 3:30
- May I love everybody; love without limits. Jn 13:34,35
Look for Part 2 of the "A Quiet Resigned Entrustment to the Rosary" NHA Blog Post on Wednesday May 7th.
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/NazarethHouseAp
"Like" us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/StSimeonSkete