- Umaru Jalloh, a student at the NHA School in Kabala was burned on the lower part of his body, namely his legs. He was hospitalized and is improving, Thanks to quick action by parents and the availability of antibiotics.
- Cindy Peterson received wonderful news last week in Lexington and again this week in Houston that all of the cancer is shrinking and clearing.
Cindy and her husband, Brent
- We went ahead and sent the funding to complete the security wall around our compound in Sierra Leone. Too much was at stake to delay the matter. In order to send the money we had to use money designated for other projects, however, bit by bit our supporters are coming through and we are replacing the funding to its originally intended program. Thank you.
- June is a busy month at the skete. We have will have many visitors throughout the month. Please pray for them as they travel and for their time spent here in prayer.
- Plans are full steam ahead to send us back to Sierra Leone as soon as possible.
- James continues to reach more and more villages living without. Please pray for him as he journeys on and pray for those that he reaches.
- Pa Foday is healing up nicely and little Vicki is flourishing as well.
Thank you for your ongoing prayers, love and support.
|Children enjoying Mango Season|